Sunday 15 July 2012

Long time, no blog update

But look: I drew you flowers.



I plead insanity - or more specifically A2 exams and going to Wales. The trouble is, one feels obliged to end one's absence with a particularly deep and meaningful/entertaining post, so one ends up waiting to return until one has found such a topic. Or giving up and posting anyway.

Things that have happened:

- I was attacked by a chicken
- I discovered lemon and ginger tea, and Welsh cakes - delicious!
- Exams are over (huzzah!)
- And Murray lost the tennis...

I've got a few ideas for posts waiting, so updates should be a bit more regular from now on.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for exams being over (like a month ago); and how were you attacked by a chicken, and what are Welsh cakes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it was our chicken, which escaped, and it was quite determined not to be picked up and returned to it's pen, so every time I got near it, it went for my leg... I gave up in the end because whenever I put it back in it hopped straight out again.
      Welsh cakes are a bit like flat scones (if that helps?) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welsh_cake.

      Delete